Freshman student admissions process
Apply by February 1 for early scholarship consideration using one of the following methods:
Unofficial transcripts or test scores can be sent by uploading your documents online.
Transcripts can also be emailed to email@example.com or mailed to:
Office of Admission Processing
1400 N. Roosevelt Blvd.
Schaumburg, IL 60173
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
There are many ways to experience the University. Decide how you’d like to tour the campus during your visit
- Complete your FAFSA using school codes 001749 and 001746
- Check your student portal for updates on additional documents that may be needed to finalize your financial aid awards
- Submit additional required documents to complete your financial aid package
- Review your financial plan in person with your admissions counselor
- Secure your awards by signing and accepting the financial plan
During this important final step, you will:
- Register for classes and meet your academic advisor
- Meet faculty and connect with fellow classmates
- Purchase books, supplies and apparel
- Finalize any/all paperwork