TAX FORM INFORMATION
Per IRS regulations, tax related forms for tax year 2019 will be provided on or by January 31, 2020.
- If you are a student who made a payment for qualified tuition and related fees during 2019, you are entitled to receive a 1098T form for the 2019 tax year.
- 2019 1098-T tax forms will be available through the MyRMU Portal no later than January 31, 2020.
- In order to log into your MyRMU Portal, you will need your User ID and Password. To obtain this information, please visit the RMU Login Center for assistance.
- If you are a student who opted out of electronic delivery, your 2019 1098-T tax form will be available through the MyRMU Portal and will be sent via 1st class mail through the US Postal Service to the most current address on file and will be postmarked no later than January 31, 2020.
- If you believe your address on file is incorrect, please complete the Tax Form Request and click submit to update your current address on file.
500 Internal Server Error
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
- If you are an international student WITH a U.S. Social Security number, you are eligible for a 1098-T, but must provide a copy of your U.S. Social Security card to the Financial Services Department in order to receive the document.
- If you are an international student WITHOUT a U.S. Social Security number, you are not eligible for a 1098-T tax form, but may be eligible for benefits in your country.
- If you would like more information on the 1098-T form and the possible tax benefits for which you may be eligible, please visit Understanding Tax Benefits for Education.
- 2019 W-2 forms for employees will be mailed through the US Postal Service by January 31, 2020 unless you have selected to go paperless. The W-2 form includes earnings and wages reported to the IRS.
- If you are a regular or student employee, W-2 forms are now available online and can be accessed through the ADP payroll portal.
- If you are not registered with ADP, please complete and submit the Tax Form Request